You wanna keep your grill local this summer? Of course you do. How about adding a little savory and a little spice to your summer cook outs with our slammin' Super Summer Sauce Sweepstakes?
Here are 12 delicious sauces we've found from all over the South. Up for grabs is a fantastically large batch that includes:
- Saltherin' Sauce (16 oz.) from Slather Brand Foods (Charleston, SC)
- Southwest Sweet Heat (5 oz.) from Crazy Good Foods (Hernando, MS)
- Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce (15.75 oz.) from Bronco Bob's (Dallas, TX)
- Ruby Red Sauce (12 oz.) from Sweet Melissa's (Birmingham, AL)
- Hot Sauce (5 oz.) from Cochon (New Orleans, LA)
- Slap Sauce (16 oz.) from Firebud Brands (Atlanta, GA)
- Crawmama's Gourmet Sweet N Hot Dippin' Sauce (16 oz.) from Crawdad's Classics (Nashville, TN)
- Rooster Sauce (12 oz.) from Crazy Good Foods (Memphis, TN)
- Kickin' Chicken White Sauce (13.5 oz.) from BBQ Fight Club (Nashville, TN)
- Doc Baron's Apple Ketchup (15 oz.) from The Nashville Jam Company (Nashville, TN)
- Bourbon Liquor Grilling Sauce (15 oz.) from Southern City Flavors (Nashville, TN)
- BBQ Sauce (19.4 oz.) from Parkway (Memphis, TN)
That's right - we're giving ALL THAT away! It's easy to enter - just use the handy widget below (extra points for doing the Pinterest thing). Enter as many times as you like until July 31. A winner will be announced on August 1!
a Rafflecopter giveaway