Our friends at the Nashville Business Journal recently asked us which company could supply the best gift boxes for recipients of their coveted "Best Place to Work for 2021" award.
We said: "It's us."
The Nashville Business Journal wanted to select small business products to accompany framed awards for their recipients. We helped them curate a selection of handmade goods around the theme, Happy Hour. We landed on:
- Chedz Mild Baked Cheese Snack
- Two Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beers
- Kernels Nashville Caramel Popcorn
- Herb & Lou's Infused Ice Cubes
- Cornucopia Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Bronnie's Brittle
- El Guapo Craft Cocktail Mixers
- Southern City Flavors Maraschino Cherries
- Shotwell Candy Co. Original Salted Caramels
- Jack Rudy Vermouth Brined Olives
- Molly & Me Sweet Heat Pecans
- Collins Umbrella Picks
- Batch "Cheers Y'all" Flower Sack Towel
Then, we were able to print the award in our warehouse, along with a custom insert from the Nashville Business Journal. The only thing they provided was the frames and we went to work.
[Here is a previous box we did for Nashville Business Journal, showcasing the framed "Best in Business Award" and customized insert]
Plus, with a little help from our friends at AMP, we threw in some kind words and a Batch discount code, courtesy of Mr. Sam Davidson.
We were able to offer this customized gift quickly as the entire project took less than three weeks to coordinate, source, and ship. Recipients were delighted to receive their curated gifts, as well as the awards for surviving and excelling during an exceptionally challenging year.