Want your next corporate gift to give back to your community? Batch has a long history of supporting and engaging with nonprofits and social enterprises that work to make the world a better place. (Hey, our founders and many of our employees even worked in and with the nonprofit sector before Batch was a thing!) We care about our community, and that’s why Batch is proud to give back in many ways.
Our Makers Give Back
Many of our makers in the Batch line-up give a portion of proceeds back to a specific charity or social mission in their community. A few examples:
- EVOriginals gives a portion of sales to eradicate Alzheimer’s
- Thistle Farms is dedicated to helping women survivors recover and heal from prostitution, trafficking, and addiction
- Chapel Hill Toffee gives a portion of sales to end ovarian cancer
Our Batch Boxes Give Back
We have partnered with nonprofits to create boxes that give back to their mission. Here are a few of the organizations and social missions we work to support:
- Pride Nashville and the greater LGBTQ community
- Healing Housing and recovery from addiction
- A Celebration of Black Makers and Corner to Corner
Your Business Can Give Back, Too
If you’d like to send gift boxes to appreciate your employees, to thank your customers, or to show your clients they are top of mind, why not make sure the gifts give back at the same time!
At Batch, we make it easy to do good while giving good gifts. Give our corporate sales team a call to curate a gift box that will show your folks that you care about them and the community where they live and work. We make it simple to send corporate gifts that give back to nonprofits and charities.