Bosses are people, too, and they love to get gifts just like people do. With all that is going on, this is a great year to step up your gift-giving game to make sure that your boss knows how much they are appreciated. To make it easy to find a gift that will knock their socks off (do you think they are wearing socks in their Zoom meetings?), we found gifts to fit every type of boss in every price range.
Goldilocks Gifts — Not Too Pricey, Not Too Cheap
- Give a donation on their behalf to a local non-profit
- With everyone stuck at home, we recommend giving a gift certificate to Gardens of Babylon. Houseplants are a fun and easy way to green up the indoors. Send them a link to this article for the 35 Best Indoor Plants That Clean the Air and Remove Toxins to find one they will like.
- Online Workshops for their Houseplant Parenting
- Full Focus Planner (for the boss who needs just a little help to get s*it done)
- A classic cast iron skillet (sure to become a family heirloom) (optional add on - Cast-Iron Cookware: The Care and Keeping Handbook)
- Experts are predicting that 2021 will be the year bocce goes mainstream. Keep them on trend when it comes to outdoor games with their very own set they can take anywhere.
- Send Mental Strength Gift Set because... 2020
Big Spender, Big Promotion — Spending a Little Extra Goes a Long Way
- Home Office Snacks with enough treats and goodies for the boss and his home team
- Get 500 temporary tattoos of your company logo
- Give a Nashville Blanket Project blanket supports a great cause
- Home bar kit from Eli Mason
- If they have a good boy or girl at home, treat that doggo to some treats every month. Remember - one way to impress the boss is to send something lovely to those they love (humans or pets). While you are at it, send a link to these experts tip on How To Train A Puppy to make the most of their time with their best friend.
- No matter where they’re from (or where they’ve loved going, $100 to Goldbelly can help them bring hometown tastes to their doorstep)
- If they’re the type who takes forever to finish their coffee, prevent trips to the microwave for them with this temperature control mug
Stuff their stocking — (fun, small gifts that show you’re thinking about them, but not full overdoing it. Leave that to Brayden from accounting)
- Carry on cocktail kits to enjoy on the patio while watching planes fly by
- The best ice cream scoop (according to Jeni Britton Bauer)
- If they need better icebreaker questions for those Zoom meetings, grab The Very Interesting Game