Batch is growing. We are curators of locally made, artisanal goods. Batch’s mission is to highlight locally made goods and the people making them that define a sense of place. We exceed our customers' expectations and we pride ourselves on the relationships we make with our customers, purveyors, and community. Become a part of our team and commit to sharing the locally-made products and interesting stories that make your hometown home.
Batch Nashville is seeking part-time sales associates to work on weekends in our award-winning Nashville Farmers' Market shop.
$12/hour Part-time 10-15 hours/week
This position is open now and candidates must be available at least one “peak shift”—either Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday.
The ideal candidate for this role will bring these qualities and experiences:
• A knowledge and love of Nashville and locally made goods
• Flexible schedule, ability to work consistent weekend shifts
• Be available to work on both weekdays and weekends
• Strong work ethic, no task is too small or insignificant
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Effective communicator with customers and coworkers
• Personable, positive, passionate demeanor that seeks to warmly engage customers with about being annoying
• Demonstrate outstanding customer service and selling skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintain the sales floor, back of the house inventory, gift wrap and point of sale
• Provide product and brand information to customers
• Approach tasks with a "Can-do" mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
• Ability to manage time and tasks effectively without supervision
• Approach customer service with a focus on building relationships with customers and making their lives better
• Assist in Operational Tasks, including Visual Merchandising/Store Presentation
• Meet and listen to customers, ask questions and attend to shoppers' needs
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
For consideration, please send your resume with detailed work experience and explanation of your unique qualifications to email@example.com. We will directly contact associates with appropriate experience.