Ben's Sugar Shack's 100% Pure Maple Syrup is award winning and the best tasting in New England, but this little bottle of sweetness comes with a twist. Man up your stack with its touch of heat. Trust us, you will love it.
From the beginning, Ben’s Sugar Shack, located in Temple, NH, has strived to bring their customers a line of 100% pure maple products that truly stands out from the crowd. When did this commitment start you ask? Owner, Ben Fisk’s passion for making maple syrup started when he was 5 years old while visiting a maple sugar house on a field trip in preschool. It was from that point on that he knew he was going to make syrup.
After coming home from school that day, he immediately told his Dad all about his experience and ideas. The very next day he and his father got started and created their own homemade evaporator and hung only 13 sap buckets. Although that first year only produced less than a gallon of syrup, within ten years, at age 16, Ben won the Maple Producers Carlisle Trophy for the best syrup in New Hampshire. Now, Ben’s Sugar Shack has grown to include two sugar houses, a wide variety of pure maple products, and a customer focused staff.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
Standard Shipping Rates
- Free Gift Batch Shipping via USPS
- FedEx Ground® Home Delivery (upgraded option; charges apply)
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (upgraded option; charges apply)
Local Nashville Pickup & Delivery Options
- Free Local Pickup (from Berry Hill warehouse location) 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- $14.99 Local, Contactless Delivery for addresses within 15 miles of Berry Hill warehouse location (free on orders of more than $99.)
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands as well as anywhere in the world
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days. You’ll receive an email shipping confirmation when it’s ready to head out to its final destination.
Shipping Times are Estimated Below
- Free standard shipping (sent via USPS) on average takes 2-7 days for arrival after processing
- Upgraded shipping (sent via FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, or Express) arrival times vary, but a guaranteed transit time will appear at checkout
- Want it sooner? Contact us at (615) 913-9312 to discuss pick up options in Nashville, TN.
This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows.
If you are not home to receive your package, the carrier will make several delivery attempts and will then hold the package for pick-up. To be safe, always include a phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package.