From our friends at Tennessee Artisan Honey:
"Dark Wildflower honeys have been studied and shown to have more vitamin and minerals than lighter colored honeys. During the winter months, enjoy this recipe as a wellness tonic to aid in digestion or support the immune system."
Learn more about our friends at Tennessee Artisan Honey:
"GARY STRANGE started his apiary in 1983 with 100 hives in Del Rio, TN. Today, Gary and his crew care for 1650-2000 natural hives harvesting pure, raw honey. Strange Honey Farm has been registered with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture for 25 years.
Located in the Southern Appalachian Mountains, Del Rio sits along the French Broad River in the Tennessee Cherokee National Forest about 240 miles northeast of Nashville. Fortunately, the mountains are not conducive to industry or commercial farming and pesticide spraying. This pristine environment is a beekeeper's dream come true: it provides a full season of nectar and pollen for healthy bees and in turn, a significant harvest of delicious honey. The Strange Honey Farm harvests enough honey April-September to last through the winter months supplying 100% PURE TENNESSEE MOUNTAIN HONEY year round.
Gary Strange owns and operates the largest natural apiary in the state of TN using natural bee management techniques. No sugar is fed to the bees at any time. When there is a summer drought, Gary feeds the Strange Honey Farm bees back their own honey harvest to keep them healthy. He uses essential oil of Thyme in the very early spring for varroa mite control. By leaving ample honey in the hive and taking the seasons harvest at the end of September, Gary ensures the bees have time to harvest fall nectar and pollen for the winter months.
CAROL HAGEN is the proprietor of Queen Bee Pollinators, purveyor of Artisan Creamed Honey and the Nashville area distributor for Strange Honey Farm. A lifelong advocate of sustainability and natural farming, Carol strongly believes happy, healthy bees produce the best honey. Queen Bee Pollinators is pleased to deliver pure, raw honey and pollen from naturally managed mountain bee hives. We harvest three distinct types of honey: Dark Wildflower, Sourwood and Tennessee Mountain. Our honey is lightly filtered so the naturally occurring pollen remains a significant feature of Tennessee Artisan Honey."
Made in Del Rio, Tennessee.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have four delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days (usually less than that, even - our current average fulfillment time is less than 12 hours!). You'll receive an email shipping confirmation when it's ready to head out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout. Or, keep reading to learn about local pickup in Nashville, TN.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping
- Comes with our Premium curated Batches
- Takes approximately 2-7 days after shipping
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- USPS Priority Mail® / UPS Ground - upgraded option
- Charges apply
- Arrival times vary, but an estimated transit time will appear at checkout
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- UPS Next Day Air® - upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
3. I Want My Batch Hand Delivered Locally Near Nashville
- Only for our Nashville Neighbors within 15 miles of our Berry Hill warehouse
- $14.99 flat fee (or free on orders of more than $99!)
- Local, Contactless Delivery
- Please include your phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package. Or so we can check in and see how your day is going.
4. I Want to Pickup My Batch From the Warehouse
- Free Local Pickup from Berry Hill warehouse location
- Available 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Come by and see us (and by "us" we mean our sweet contactless pickup area)
[ photo credit: Emily April Allen, emdashphotos.com ]