"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend."
Life doesn’t always give us what we want because sometimes it gives us what we need. In order to gain strength, we need to experience pain. In order to grow, we need to go through discomfort. In order to heal, we need to stop touching the itching wound. In order to change direction, we need to be pushed out of the old path. In order to have peace of mind, we need to cultivate patience, acceptance, understanding, and letting go.
If we learn to look at life with grateful eyes, we can see that every event in life happens to teach us something. Sometimes the lessons are bittersweet. Nonetheless, they’re part of the spiritual journey. Use this journal to help you reframe situations and cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
This journal is designed to help you reflect on the things you have, the people in your life, and different life circumstances and help you understand that there's beauty in everything - it's all about how you look at it.
By the time you complete this journal, we hope you feel overwhelmed with joy and gratitude and realize that even during the worst times, there are still things to be grateful for.
Each journal comes with:
- 30 questions and journaling prompts designed to help you reflect on your life and feel more grateful.
- Worksheets to help you practice and express your gratitude to those you love.
- Inspirational quotes throughout.
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge. Please include a gift message at checkout.
Gift Batches are hand packed in a kraft box filled with gift crinkle paper sealed with custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. We ship each gift in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
Social distancing and safety measures have our shipments moving a bit slower than usual. We appreciate your patience during this time. Our team is working as fast as we safely can (which is still really fast).
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout.
Standard Shipping Rates
- Free Gift Batch Shipping via USPS
- FedEx Ground® Home Delivery (upgraded option; charges apply)
- FedEx Standard Overnight® (upgraded option; charges apply)
Local Nashville Pickup & Delivery Options
- Free Local Pickup (from Berry Hill warehouse location)
- $14.99 Local, Contactless Delivery for addresses within 15 miles of Berry Hill warehouse location (free on orders of more than $99.)
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands as well as anywhere in the world
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days. You’ll receive an email shipping confirmation when it’s ready to head out to its final destination.
Shipping Times are Estimated Below
- Free standard shipping (sent via USPS) on average takes 2-7 days for arrival after processing
- Upgraded shipping (sent via FedEx Ground, Home Delivery, or Express) arrival times vary, but a guaranteed transit time will appear at checkout
- Want it sooner? Contact us at (615) 913-9312 to discuss pick up options in Nashville, TN.
This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows.
If you are not home to receive your package, the carrier will make several delivery attempts and will then hold the package for pick-up. To be safe, always include a phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package.