From our friends at TruBee Honey:
"Also called 'creamed honey' or 'spun honey,' our Tennessee Snow honey is pure honey that's been whipped to a spreadable texture. (We call it Tennessee Snow since it rarely snows in our neck of the woods — we have to make our own.)
The color of the product changes a little, since it's whiter with a light honey, but the taste is always sweet and addictive. Use it on toast, biscuits or cinnamon rolls. This honey also can be stirred into hot drinks.
This popular product was No. 1 on the Editors' Top 10 list in Food & Wine magazine's August 2015 issue. Editor Julia Heffelfinger said, 'This is so creamy, I'd spread it on a biscuit instead of butter.'
We now have two NEW versions of our creamed honey!
-Cinnamon - Hello, Peanut Butter Sandwiches! The only difference from our regular whipped honey is we add pure, organic 'true' Ceylon cinnamon. The texture is the same, only it has a bright, energizing cinnamon kick.
-Lavender - NEW as of June 2019!! Made with organic lavender extract, this light, floral version is dreamy on cheese and charcuterie boards, hearty, whole wheat breads and stirred into green teas."
- Gift Details
- Bulk Orders
- Shipping Policies
We'll include a handwritten note inside of each gift free of charge.
Premium Gift Batches are shipped for free, hand packed in a kraft gift box filled with ivory gift crinkle paper inside custom Batch tissue paper and sealed with a custom sticker. Premium Gift Batches also include seasonal gift ribbon wrap and are shipped in an outer carton for added protection and spotless presentation.
SubstitutionsWe always aim to send the products and flavors in the description and photo, but, occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious! If we are out of an item, our team will contact you to offer a replacement option.
Bulk Orders & High Volume Sales
Want to give more than 10 of these to clients, employees, friends, or prospects? No problem!
Any item or gift set on our website is available in high volume with a full range of customization available.
To get the conversation started, ask us a question in the chat box at the bottom right of this website, or click here and complete the form.
We look forward to working with you to make a lot of people very happy!
How We Get Ship Done
So, you're looking to order a Batch. Here's how your Batch is gonna get to where it needs to go. We have four delivery options, that YOU have the power to choose at checkout. That's a lot of power.
After you place your order, our team of passionate packers will process and pack within 2 days (usually less than that, even - our current average fulfillment time is less than 12 hours!). You'll receive an email shipping confirmation when it's ready to head out to its final destination.
1. I Want My Batch to be Shipped
Batch offers free standard ground shipping on all Premium curated gift batches. Additional charges apply when single items are added to the cart. Need it faster? Upgraded shipping is available at checkout. Or, keep reading to learn about local pickup in Nashville, TN.
- Free Gift Batch Shipping
- Comes with our Premium curated Batches
- Takes approximately 2-7 days after shipping
- Good for zen and thrifty gift gurus
- USPS Priority Mail® / UPS Ground - upgraded option
- Charges apply
- Arrival times vary, but an estimated transit time will appear at checkout
- Good for people sending a lot of chocolate in the middle of July or the birthday you almost forgot about
- UPS Next Day Air® - upgraded option
- Charges really apply
- Delivers next business day
- Good for "Oh god, I forgot their birthday is tomorrow"
Shipping Time Estimation
[ This map shows the outbound shipping transit times for packages leaving our Nashville warehouse based on USPS delivery windows ]
2. I Want My Batch to be Shipped, Internationally
- Batch ships to all U.S. islands and beyond--anywhere in the world we're (legally) allowed to ship.
- International shipping rates are provided by FedEx and start at $25/shipment.
3. I Want My Batch Hand Delivered Locally Near Nashville
- Only for our Nashville Neighbors within 15 miles of our Berry Hill warehouse
- $14.99 flat fee (or free on orders of more than $99!)
- Local, Contactless Delivery
- Please include your phone number at checkout so we can reach you if our carrier cannot deliver your package. Or so we can check in and see how your day is going.
4. I Want to Pickup My Batch From the Warehouse
- Free Local Pickup from Berry Hill warehouse location
- Available 9:00am - 4:00pm, Monday - Friday
- Come by and see us (and by "us" we mean our sweet contactless pickup area)
[ photo credit: Emily April Allen, emdashphotos.com ]